No Limit CC are looking for a Lead Ride Captain to help manage our growing roster of ride captains across our four cycling ability groups as well as play a key part in the cycling events and training that take place outside of our weekly group rides.
Role of a Lead Ride Captain
The role of the Lead Ride Captain is to work with the other Ride Captains to ensure that club rides are well-managed, safe and reflect the aspirations of NLCC club members.
Outside of performing the duties of a ride captain involve coordinating our clubs ride captains on a weekly basis, through a weekly call hosted on a Monday evening at 6pm.
- Keeping and updating a log on the availability of the clubs Ride Captains.
- Make sure Ride Captains have, or can access, the equipment they require in order to carry out group session.
- Review the performance of club Ride Captains and assist them in area’s they may be struggling.
- We would like the Lead ride captain to participate in 2 rides per month, potentially increasing during the summer months when club activity is higher.
- Host a weekly 1 hour call with the other ride captains as well as potential ad-hoc meetings around events.
- Communicate with the club committee frequently to cascade information to ride captains.
This role is a voluntary position for 12 months, after which the position will be advertised to the club members and you will be given the opportunity to re-apply.