The social media manager is responsible for ensuring that No Limit CC has a noticeable presence across all relevant social network platforms. This is to be conducted by developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy in a manner that supports marketing for No Limit CC.
- Increase the number of followers by building a thriving online community that actively engages and shares our content by working closely with the Events Manager to maximise awareness.
- Manage posts, provide great content, and be proactive in listening and responding to messages that are received across social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Strava, etc.)
- Keep content up-to-date with post-worthy content to ensure that we perform to our best.
- Scale content creation alongside the assistance of Volunteers/Web Manager
- Ensure that we can easily be found by thinking creatively to come up with new ideas to showcase our club and attract new members
- Estimated 3 hrs per week
- Peak time in the summer where there are more events
- Attend committee meetings when required
- Attend Ride Captain meetings when required
- Can communicate effectively
- Is positive and enthusiastic
- Is well organised
- Understands the Web, is proficient with media releases and formatting documents
- Knowledge of what makes good design is an advantage
This role is a voluntary position for 12 months, after which the position will be advertised to the club members and you will be given the opportunity to re-apply.