To be the main point of contact between the club, cycling bodies, & sponsors. Ensuring all club records are maintained.
- Take and write up the minutes after the meeting and distribute.
- Read, reply and file correspondence promptly on our No Limit Inbox.
- Maintain files of legal documents such as constitutions, leases and titles
- Act as the public officer of the club liaising with members of the public, affiliated bodies and government agencies
- Maintain registers of sponsors and their contact details
- Other tasks: handle bookings and entries; respond to general duties as directed by the club committee
- Estimated 2-3 hrs per week
- Peak time in the summer where there are more events
- Monthly committee meeting
- Weekly ride captains meeting
- Basic administration and record-maintenance skills.
- Confidence when referring cases externally.
This role is a voluntary position for 12 months, after which the position will be advertised to the club members and you will be given the opportunity to re-apply.